Miami’s Brickell neighborhood is one of juxtaposition, with glittering skyscrapers poised above scenic Biscayne Bay. As the city’s premier financial district, Brickell isn’t just a business hub. Each evening, the cafes, clubs, and shops along Brickell Avenue come to life.
What Guests Love:
- Prime location: Stay downtown in the city’s tallest skyscraper, Panorama Tower, minutes from the port of Miami
- Rooms with a view: Spread out in rooms and suites, many of which feature a private balcony with sweeping bay and city views
- Local flavor: Indulge in Cuban-inspired eats at our on-site restaurant
- Rooftop pool: Take a refreshing dip in the heated rooftop pool, or order a refreshment from your poolside lounge chair
- Miami event space: Host a function for up to 500 people in 7,500 sq ft of meeting and event space