What's in it for you…
- Hotel discount at locations worldwide!
- Paid time off and holiday pay incentives!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
- 401(k) available for all associates!
- Full benefit options available for full-time associates!
Night Auditors serve a critical role by providing direct guest support throughout the hospitality experience by accurately processing and tracking transactions and other reportable items . Night Auditors must be adept and creative problem solvers, delivering above-average resolutions to guests’ challenges. The primary responsibility of a Night Auditor is to deliver and exceed guest expectations, execute brand service standards, resolve challenges, ensure accuracy and consistency in reporting, and maintain excellent communication with guests, peers, and supervisors.
- Welcome arriving guests and complete the hotel’s arrival/check-in experience, ensuring special requests are fulfilled and accurate information is received.
- Thank departing guests, verify accurate billing, and encourage return visits.
- Effectively engage with guests through phone or electronic communication consistent with hotel brand standards to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality when handling guest records, cash reports, audit reports, and other guest or hotel information.
- Promote hotel brand loyalty programs, encourage guest participation, and offer special rate packages and upgrades when appropriate.
- Effectively communicate with hotel departments verbally or through hotel communication log to ensure timely and accurate delivery of guest expectations, fulfillment of needs, and challenge resolution.
- Listen to guests and empathize with their challenges. When necessary, solicit guest feedback and act on guests concerns.
- Always maintain professionalism consistent with hotel brand and company expectations.
- Know and communicate hotel emergency procedures; inform and assist guests in emergencies.
- If applicable, maintain balance and security of house bank and accurately log all transactions.
Experience & Education:
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in Hospitality or related industry
- High School diploma or equivalency education certificate required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in primary language used in the workplace
- 8+ hours per day at standing desk/computer; stand and walk frequently throughout the workday
- Lift, lower, and maneuver up to 30 pounds occasionally
- Ability to independently work during overnight hours
Managed by First Hospitality
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. First Hospitality fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hyatt Place Ann Arbor
142 Room Hotel
Minutes from the University of Michigan
The brand new Hyatt Place Ann Arbor is NOW OPEN! Ann Arbor offers the charm of a small town packed with all of the attractions of a big city. Take part in Ann Arbor tradition with a football game at Michigan Stadium (Go Blue!), or peruse the picturesque Kerrytown Market & Shops in the historic Market District. With a stay at Hyatt Place Ann Arbor—on State Street, right off I-94—you’re a short drive from the University of Michigan and the must-sees that come from being near campus—think galleries, restaurants, shows, museums, events, and more.