The ultimate mission of the Assistant General Manager at the Hyatt Place Las Vegas is to provide strong operational leadership through managing your team with unparalleled customer service philosophies.
The ideal candidate for this phenomenal opportunity achieves success by:
- Demonstrating operational experience you already have obtained within the financial, forecasting, HR, and other Accounting functions
- Engagement with at team in a brand which has a stellar reputation for being the leader in the hospitality space
A strong predictor of success will be the ability to:
- Balance strategic planning with hands-on execution out on the floor in a fast-paced environment
- Develop cohesion with direct reports and maximize each one’s potential
- Keep current market share as well as aggressively grow new prospects within the market, especially from nearby competition
- Successfully interact with Hotel General Manager, all key leaders and staff across the hotel, as well as key corporate staff and ownership groups when necessary
- Strong focus and support to the General Manager in maintaining and furthering the Hotel Brand Standards to heighten Guest Satisfaction (GSS) – your ability to understand these quickly upon hire and drive are key!
- Understand and be able to execute on all Accounts Receivable and Payable duties within the first 30 days
- Familiarize yourself and be comfortable with all HR processes within the first 30 days – you will play a huge part in new hire onboarding and success!
- Staff Optimization – develop a plan for all newly hired and current leaders/staff so they understand their mission and have the tools to offer unparalleled service, satisfaction, and success within the first 30 days
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least one (1) years of related Hospitality Operations Management experience; or High school diploma or equivalent plus at least three (3) years of related experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the above skills, knowledge and abilities
- Computer skills required – must have the ability to communicate effectively through email as well as manipulate and decipher information quickly from spreadsheets and databases
Preferred Skills and/or Education:
- Hotel experience
- Opera and M3 system experience
Hyatt Place Las Vegas
202 Room Hotel
Hyatt Place Las Vegas is a modern hotel with a refined atmosphere located just minutes from the famous Las Vegas Strip. Entertain the family at the amazing the attractions including rollercoasters, theme-inspired hotels, restaurants and numerous shopping malls. There simply isn’t a better hotel for families in Sin City to relax thanks to outdoor pool, smoke-free, quiet and pet friendly rooms.
Guests can start their morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more. The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of temping pastries and sweets. The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.