Posted April 9, 2021
JOB OVERVIEW: To attend to the daily functions of the hospitality dining area and to provide information and assistance to all hotel guests as requested. To ensure that the daily food and beverage service for the hospitality area is maintained and served to Crescent and/or brand standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Meet and greet guests as they arrive and offer choice of seating in the dining area.
2. Assist guests with their food and beverage needs while in the dining area.
3. Maintain proper set-up of dining area.
4. Preparation of food according to Crescent/brand standards and ensuring proper temperatures of hot and cold items according to health code regulations.
5. Replenish food and service supplies and utensils in the dining area.
6. Clean and sanitize all equipment in the kitchen & dining areas.
7. Clean out all refrigerators and reach-ins daily; label, date and rotate all food items.
8. Sweep and mop floors in kitchen floors and vacuum dining area.
9. Ensure all food orders are put up and stored in proper places with proper dating.
10. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
11. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
102 Room Hotel
From Hyatt Place Page / Lake Powell, you have boundless views of Arizona's desert landscape. Drive 20 minutes to hike Horseshoe Bend—a famed curve of the Colorado River—explore the breathtaking Antelope Canyon, or play Lake Powell National Golf Course. A two-hour drive puts you at prized national parks like Arizona’s Grand Canyon and Utah's Zion National Park.
Modern luxury amidst classic thrills and adventure stay in any of our suite-style rooms with sofa beds and minifridge’s. Our brand new hotel provides comfortable and clean amenities.