As a breakfast host, you will fill a pivotal role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through the daily operations of the kitchen food preparations for breakfast buffet bar and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will prepare the highest quality of food products to exhibit outstanding taste and appearance to satisfy guests and maximize food revenues. This position reports to F&B Supervisor
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a general knowledge of dining services and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer focused, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Cooks or otherwise prepares food according to recipe
- Inventories food, supplies and equipment weekly.
- Orders kitchen supplies as needed.
- Ensures all temp logs and waste logs are maintained daily.
- Directs personnel assisting in preparation and serving of meals.
- Receives, dates, and examines foodstuffs and supplies to ensure quality and quantity meet established standards and specifications.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Hyatt House Colorado Springs
125 Room Hotel
Hyatt House Colorado Springs is a contemporary hotel in the scenic section of the Centennial State that borders mountains, valleys, plains and rivers. Our long list of activities starts outside with zoos and parks, farms and stables, rafting and railways or gorges and golf. Reach attractions with our free 5-mile radius shuttle, one of our many courteous amenities like 24/7 dining or our heated outdoor pool.
What Guests Love:
- Rooms that feel familiar: Open-air concept, living spaces divided by wood wall housings, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen HDTV and much more
- In the heart of our hometown: A unique community atmosphere with nearby malls, eateries, golf, parks, military bases and more
- Tasty dining: Enjoy free daily breakfast during your stay and evening food and drinks at H BAR
- Built for long trips: Extended-stay amenities include grocery services, newspapers and a Borrows and Residence program
- Soaring above expectations: Our hotel is less than 5 miles from Air Force Academy and less than 9 from Peterson Air Force Base
- Nearby wedding venues: The Professional Rodeo Hall of Fame and churches are within a mile. And we’re the place for your wedding group.