Hyatt House Colorado Springs is seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor to lead our Housekeeping department. This is an hourly position with full benefits. You will report to our Operations Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing the performance of housekeeping staff and supervisors.
- Clean guest rooms and hotel spaces as needed.
- Plans, organizes, assigns and inspects the cleaning of all guest rooms and public areas.
- Monitors guest service scores via reports and guest comments for cleanliness, addresses any issues immediately and implements programs that meet or exceed brand benchmarks, in conjunction with Assistant General Manager.
- Maintain accountability for all supervisors and room inspectors.
- Ensures that all housekeeping team members have been thoroughly trained and are consistently following service standards and procedures.
- Provide current and prospective team members with information about company policies and job duties.
- Develops and executes incentives and programs that promote positive team members relations.
- Develops weekly staff work schedules within budgeted labor guidelines to ensure maximum productivity and revenue while maintaining service standards and quality.
- Conducts and maintains inventory of all linens, in-room amenities and cleaning supplies and place inventory orders when required.
- Works closely with maintenance department to ensure that maintenance and repairs involving guest rooms and public areas are completed timely.
- Ability to interpret and perform intermediate computer functions.
- Performs any other duties as requested by General Manager.
- Significant relevant related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What to Expect
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Hyatt House Colorado Springs
125 Room Hotel
Hyatt House Colorado Springs is a contemporary hotel in the scenic section of the Centennial State that borders mountains, valleys, plains and rivers. Our long list of activities starts outside with zoos and parks, farms and stables, rafting and railways or gorges and golf. Reach attractions with our free 5-mile radius shuttle, one of our many courteous amenities like 24/7 dining or our heated outdoor pool.
What Guests Love:
- Rooms that feel familiar: Open-air concept, living spaces divided by wood wall housings, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen HDTV and much more
- In the heart of our hometown: A unique community atmosphere with nearby malls, eateries, golf, parks, military bases and more
- Tasty dining: Enjoy free daily breakfast during your stay and evening food and drinks at H BAR
- Built for long trips: Extended-stay amenities include grocery services, newspapers and a Borrows and Residence program
- Soaring above expectations: Our hotel is less than 5 miles from Air Force Academy and less than 9 from Peterson Air Force Base
- Nearby wedding venues: The Professional Rodeo Hall of Fame and churches are within a mile. And we’re the place for your wedding group.