Posted October 29, 2020
*POTENTIAL FOR ADDITIONAL HOURS IF CANDIDATE IS WILLING TO WORK ADDITIONAL DAYTIME SHIFTS*
The Hyatt Place Portland Old Port – is managed by Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. We are a leading franchisee of Hyatt, Marriott, and Hilton brands, committed to providing outstanding services to our guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride and intensity. We embrace management values that include a “Whatever It Takes” attitude delivering the highest standards of both guest and associate satisfaction.
Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guest. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. At a Hyatt Place the style is relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand new hotel experience. At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Currently we are looking for Night Auditors-3rd Shift to create an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service.
433 Fore Street
Portland, ME 04101
For directions call: 207-775-1000
* Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and philosophy of the hotel. Displays dignity and respect of others at all times
* Assist guests with check in and checkout processes
* Verifying registration, address and credit information
* Balancing bank and posting charges
* Go above and beyond to provide assistance, assist with luggage, coffee, directions, wake up calls, future reservations, etc.
* Provide information to guest and visitor inquiries
* Coordinates all guest requests for special arrangement of services, courteously and efficiently informs guests of hotel services, features and room amenities.
* Prepare, set up, stock, take down, clean, and provide quality beverages and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
* Uses suggestive selling techniques.
* Maintains a clean organized environment for guests by clearing tables during service
* Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Basic knowledge of accounting practices
* Must have ability to work weekend and holidays
* Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
* Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
* Must be able to multi-task
* Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
* Must be 18 years or older
Feel free to email your resume to Alen.Saric@hyatt.com - We look forward to working with you!
130 Room Hotel
Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port sets the standard for Maine hospitality as the only Hyatt hotel in the Pine Tree State. Visit our historic mansions and museums, iconic operas and ballets or explore Portland’s wide selection of breweries.
Guests can start their morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more. They can get a caffeine fix in the a.m., or sip a cocktail at the bar in the p.m.
433 Fore Street
Portland, ME 04101
Telephone (207) 775-1000