Posted September 6, 2020
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls, vents and/or floors with cleaning agents by extending arms over head to reach all above areas. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
2. Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures, and shelves, extending arms over head, bending and stooping as needed.
3. Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying pressure in repeated motion.
4. Clean ashtrays and empty trash.
5. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
6. Perform any other job related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
108 Room Extended Stay
Situated in a lively lifestyle and shopping center, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington/Station Park adds modern elegance to the suburban outskirts of Utah’s capital. Inside, expect casual comfort in a sophisticated setting. The Library has an attached outdoor deck that serves as one of our many areas for socializing and absorbing the mountain views. Outside, enjoy a wide range of activities. Our location is close to cities including Ogden, Salt Lake City, Bountiful and Layton.
Guests can start their morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more. They can get a caffeine fix in the a.m., or sip a cocktail at the bar in the p.m.
222 North Union Avenue
Farmington, UT 84025
Telephone (801) 683-4444