The ideal candidate for this position:
Our ideal candidate possesses a high-level of attention to detail and is dedicated to ensuring our guests have an exceptional experience during their stay.
About the position:
As a valuable member of our hotel's team responding promptly to requests from guests and other departments is essential. ***** Flexible Hours *****
You will be responsible for:
- Filling supply carts and transporting them to assigned areas.
- Entering guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replacing guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replacing dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Making beds and folding terry.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Removing trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Checking that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straightening desk items, furniture, and appliances. Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- This position will require you to be able to lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Health, Dental & Vision
- STD, LTD, Voluntary Life
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations, Holiday Pay and Personal Days
- Jury Duty and Funeral Pay
- Travel Discounts
- And Much Much More!
- Local Candidates Preferred!
- EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Feel free to email your resume to Karsten.Sabine@hyatt.com - We look forward to working with you!
Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port
130 Room Hotel
Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port sets the standard for Maine hospitality as the only Hyatt hotel in the Pine Tree State. Visit our historic mansions and museums, iconic operas and ballets or explore Portland’s wide selection of breweries.
Guests can start their morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more. They can get a caffeine fix in the a.m., or sip a cocktail at the bar in the p.m.