Posted May 22, 2020
Patrols all areas of the property; assists owner/guests with room access. Monitors Closed Circuit Televisions, perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire life safety system. Locks property entrances when required. Conducts daily physical hazard inspections. Responds to accidents, contacts EMS or administers first aid/CPR as required. Assists owner/guests/associates during emergency situations. Notifies appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents. Defuses owner/guest/associate disturbances. Calls for outside assistance if necessary. Completes incident reports to document all Loss Prevention related incidents. Handles all interruptions and complaints. Resolves safety hazard situations. Escorts any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation. Reports to scenes of vehicle accidents/thefts. Calls for assistance using proper code responses. Completes a Loss Prevention shift summary/daily activity report. Maintains confidentiality of all Loss Prevention and property reports/documents; releases information only to authorized individuals. Conducts investigations and gathers evidence. Conducts interviews with relevant parties.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Reports accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and completes safety training and certifications.
• Follows all company policies and procedures, ensures uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintains confidentiality of proprietary information, and protects company assets.
• Welcomes and acknowledges all owners/guests according to company standards, anticipates and addresses owners/guests' service needs, assists individuals with disabilities, and thanks owners/guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speaks with others using clear and professional language, prepares and reviews written documents accurately and completely, and answers telephones using appropriate etiquette.
• Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others, supports team to reach common goals, and listens and responds appropriately to the concerns of other associates.
• Complies with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Stands, sits, or walks for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
• Moves, lifts, carries, pushes, pulls, and places objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• Performs other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
• Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
• Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
131 Unit Time-Share
Experience an awe-inspiring Hawaiian island escape at Maui’s premier beachfront destination. Hyatt Ka’anapali Beach, a Hyatt Residence Club Resort, offers elegantly appointed one-, two- and three-bedroom villas with expansive lanais, ocean views, gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances and luxurious master baths with free standing tubs and separate showers.
Situated on beautiful Ka’anapali Beach in Lahaina, Hawaii, and surrounded by 40 lush acres of our resort, this island sanctuary is designed to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. Swim with the family in our zero-entry lagoon pool or lounge at our infinity relaxation pool with ocean views. Cool off with a refreshing drink at Pau Huaka’i, our beachfront Tiki Bar or stroll over to the Ka’anapali Beachwalk. Grab a bite at the Lahaina Provision Company, a gourmet market and deli serving delicious food and wine to go. If fitness is part of your vacation, recharge in at our state-of-the-art Ikaika (strength) center.
As a guest of Hyatt Ka’anapali Beach resort, you will have access to all the fabulous amenities at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa, including restaurants, bars and spa treatments. Set up a tee time with our concierge, rent a paddle board, or enjoy a picnic in your cabana the pristine white sand beach. Enjoy unparalleled service and an uninterrupted Hyatt experience throughout our breathtaking Lahaina resort on the Island of Maui.