They Hyatt Place Indianapolis / Keystone is looking for an experienced Hotel Engineer / Maintenance Technician to join their rooms and maintenance department.
The ultimate mission of the hospitality Engineering will be to ensure our guests’ satisfaction by exceeding their expectations. The position is primarily responsible for maintaining the building, grounds and mechanical equipment with particular attention toward safety and security. In addition, the role is accountable for performing maintenance tasks on a daily basis that are critical to providing an exceptional stay to each and every guest.
- Maintain timelines and work schedule in accordance with the preventive maintenance program
- Check work orders and night report for any assignment to be completed
- Perform Preventive Maintenance work orders. For example:
- Monitor and maintain all laundry and kitchen equipment
- Maintain guestrooms using rooms preventive maintenance program
- Change air-conditioning filters per the maintenance program
- Check HVAC equipment; change filters, belts, bearings and lubricate as necessary. Also check for unusual noise or vibration, and adjust as necessary
- Change or repair locks as needed
- Perform general maintenance to guestrooms and public areas
- Perform guest requests as assigned
- Assist in all phases of repair work
- Assist other engineering personnel as instructed by supervisor
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the work area
- Maintain the proper use, cleaning, maintenance and storage of all tools. Handle chemicals for designated uses/surfaces
- Ensure security of any assigned keys
- All other duties as assigned
- Clean and professional appearance
- Ability to communicate clearly (Speaking and writing)
- Ability to utilize basic technology including a smartphone and a computer
- Experience in maintenance or building trades preferred
EEO/AA Employer DisclosureCrestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status.
Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone
124 Room Hotel
Hyatt Place Indianapolis/Keystone is perfectly situated for your upcoming business trip or vacation. Our hotel is right next to Interstate 465, just 20 minutes from downtown Indianapolis and 30 minutes from the airport. Plus, we’re located within the Keystone Crossing area, which is home to several upscale shopping malls and many fine dining options.
Guests can start their morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more. The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of temping pastries and sweets. The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.