Posted January 12, 2020
Pivot Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Pivot a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Assistant F&B Manager position is an outstanding occasion to be recognized and rewarded within a growth-oriented hotel company. As the Assistant F&B Manager you are responsible for supporting and assisting the Restaurant Manager in maintaining restaurant operations by establishing quality food and services; maintaining wine inventory and cocktail service; selecting, training and developing Team Members in a professional environment.
• 2-3 years prior supervisory or management experience, prior hotel F&B experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other Team Members.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong associate relations skills, and good conflict resolutions skills
• Prior cash handling experience
• Experience with scheduling, payroll and labor management
• Experience with MICROS POS system
• Prior Serve Safe Certification preferred
• TIPS or CARE CERTIFICATION
• CPR Certification preferred
• Must be able to obtain a Hepatitis A within 10 days of hire
• Able to work AM and PM Shifts
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Pivot Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
247 Room Hotel
Surrounded by historic homes, lush tree-lined streets and designer boutiques with beautiful Lake Michigan just steps away, Thompson Chicago provides the ideal location to feel connected to the city we call home. The floor-to-ceiling windows in the 247 rooms and suites offer a unique vantage point to take it all in. While the jewel-toned velvet furniture accented with a color palette of muted gray and tan impart a soothing and stylish aesthetic to each of our rooms.
21 East Bellevue Place
Chicago, IL 60611
Telephone (312) 266-2100