Posted August 13, 2019
A GALLERY HOST or FRONT DESK AGENT with Hyatt Place Warwick is responsible for multiple tasks such as welcoming and checking guests in and out of the hotel, answering telephones, providing food and beverage service including making Starbucks coffees, serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, preparing food and other tasks while delivering outstanding customer service ensuring our guests feel "at home."
In addition, as a Gallery Host, other job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information, room selection, coding electronic keys, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room.
- Assist guests with check-out including proper cash handling, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Report guestroom issues and coordinate activities with other departments such as Housekeeping, Maintenance, etc.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Management
- Must be able to multi-task
- Customer Service experience required
- Ability to lift, pull, push moderate weight (minimum 20 lbs.)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Schedule flexibility to work a variety of first and second shift hours in addition to weekends and holidays
125 Room Hotel
The 125-room Hyatt Place Warwick is currently under construction and is expected to open Spring 2018. The Hyatt Place located beside T.F. Greene airport complex with a walkway providing direct access to the hotel and T.F. Greene Airport terminals.