- Ensure that rooms and public areas are cleaned and sanitized to standards
- Ensures that rooms have clean linen, bedding and towels
- Ensures that rooms are stocked with soap, tissues, drinking glasses, etc.
- Reports any non-working equipment or possible repairs to the GM/Maintenance
- Search room for items guest has left behind and turn them in to the front desk
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 year in Housekeeping role
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Knowledge of cleanliness standards
Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Hyatt Place Boulder/Pearl Street
150 Room Hotel
Located just minutes away from downtown Boulder, this brand new hotel is in the perfect spot to visit the city effortlessly. It is ideally situated in Depot Square at Boulder Junction, soon to be the new central hub in Boulder offering trendy restaurants, local shopping experiences, and modern living. Getting around town is easy with access to eGo CarShare, Boulder B-cycle, and the RTD bus network right outside the front door.
- 150 rooms
- 24/7 Gym
- 24-hour Business Center
- Meeting facilities