PRINCIPAL OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
Assists Manager in ensuring that monthly penetration, tour flow, and net sales volume are achieved for all In-House and Preview Marketing Channels at project while maintaining a professional and personal image that upholds the HRC standards of integrity, quality and service to customers. Assists with supervising marketing representatives through coaching, modeling, training and reinforcing effective sales and customer service practices, behaviors, and results. Invites qualified guests to participate in our Vacation Ownership Update or Preview.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists management in achieving budgeted/forecasted tour flow, penetration and Sales Revenue at Project assigned to.
- Assists with enhancing current In-house processes to improve Penetration, Sales performances and Guest Experiences.
- Assist with training and motivating marketing representatives on staff to increase tour production, and VPG performances.
- Assists in ensuring that our guests experience a seamless process at all steps of their stay especially from marketing to sales.
- Will work Floor Duty at Sales Gallery as required or requested.
- Ensure that the Lobby Greeters are in position at all times.
- If there is an issue with Front Desk staffing, please notify Management immediately.
- Ensures department SOP’s are being followed and company policy’s and guidelines are being adhered to by marketing representatives.
- Assists with Supervising, training, coaching and counseling Marketing Representatives to maximize their potential through performance management processes.
- Assist with training new marketing representatives.
- Accurately qualify eligibility for promotional preview offers or updates, inviting guests to the appropriate preview opportunity, according to specific program guidelines and ensuring that all related paperwork, including guest invitations, are accurately completed, initialed and signed according to department standards.
- Offer approved premiums (gifts) to guests, as additional incentives for attending the preview or update.
- Fully inform every guest about the details and time expectations of the preview or update, and carefully review the specific “order of the day” with each guest, ensuring a positive guest experience with no unpleasant surprises.
- Provide guests with local tourism destination information including suggestions on attractions, restaurants, shopping, etc.
- Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings such as seminars and training as required.
- Assists in ensuring Marketing Representatives are in compliance with all Wage and Hour guidelines and following timekeeping procedures.
- Completes other duties as assigned to support the business.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
-A minimum of 2 years marketing experience in the timeshare industry, with progressive responsibility for teams.
-Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
-Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel programs.
-Ability to work well in a team environment.
-Strong communication and organizational skills.
Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Windward Pointe
93 Unit Time-Share
Whether you choose to spend your days simply relaxing by the infinity pool or setting off on a dive adventure, Key West delivers a dream vacation of your own design. Your island home is just minutes away from celebrating the sunset each evening at Mallory Square and taking in the renowned dining, shopping and nightlife of Duval Street.
Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Windward Pointe offers and ideal respite from reality. Located on the southeast end of Key West, this seaside resort will immediately capture your soul and transport you to the casual comfort of the islands.