- Greets guests as they arrive, focusing on personal recognition
- Reviews arrival list daily and assists in preparing and assembling welcome amenities
- Escort VIPs to room and check them in prior to arrival
- Attends promptly to guest needs and inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1 year in Front Desk Operations
- In-depth knowledge of hotel Front Desk operations
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests and team members
- Excellent time management skills
Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Hyatt House Colorado Springs
125 Room Hotel
Hyatt House Colorado Springs is a contemporary hotel in the scenic section of the Centennial State that borders mountains, valleys, plains and rivers. Our long list of activities starts outside with zoos and parks, farms and stables, rafting and railways or gorges and golf. Reach attractions with our free 5-mile radius shuttle, one of our many courteous amenities like 24/7 dining or our heated outdoor pool.
What Guests Love:
- Rooms that feel familiar: Open-air concept, living spaces divided by wood wall housings, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen HDTV and much more
- In the heart of our hometown: A unique community atmosphere with nearby malls, eateries, golf, parks, military bases and more
- Tasty dining: Enjoy free daily breakfast during your stay and evening food and drinks at H BAR
- Built for long trips: Extended-stay amenities include grocery services, newspapers and a Borrows and Residence program
- Soaring above expectations: Our hotel is less than 5 miles from Air Force Academy and less than 9 from Peterson Air Force Base
- Nearby wedding venues: The Professional Rodeo Hall of Fame and churches are within a mile. And we’re the place for your wedding group.