Posted November 8, 2018
Now Hiring: Hotel Restaurant Host/Hostess
We’re looking for people who are inspired by great food and are enthusiastic about providing outstanding experiences for our local restaurant patrons and our in-house guests. We want you to love what you do and show that love to everyone who comes through our doors!
What you will do:
• Be a core team member in our newly designed restaurant concept
• Welcome each guest with a friendly greeting and a smile
• Uphold our high sanitation and safety standards
• Create and nurture a fun family-oriented work environment
• Provide amazing experiences: service comes from the mind, but hospitality comes from the heart!
What you need to have:
• Positive attitude and a smile
• Love for providing outstanding hospitality to guests
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
• Focus on speed, quality, and an appetite for learning
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. Proud to be an EEO Employer. We support a drug-free work environment.
Hyatt House Jersey City
259 Room Extended Stay
Hyatt House Jersey City is a residentially inspired, extended-stay hotel with spacious and modern suites and home-like amenities. Appreciate the convenience of being a short distance away from the hustle and bustle of the Big Apple, with Exchange Place district dining and shopping at your fingertips.
What Guests Love:
- Stay longer and in style: Residential-style suites feature full kitchens, equipped with all the comforts of home while you’re away
- Relax and rejuvenate: Start your day with a build-your-own Omelet Bar at our Morning Spread and unwind with evening cocktails at our rooftop lounge, H Bar
- The convenient location: Situated in Jersey City’s bustling Exchange Place district, just minutes away from the NY Waterway ferry and PATH train
- Great group options: Full kitchens and a sitting area in every room, perfect for cooking and relaxing
- Exploring NYC: Conveniently located just a few miles from the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and other top New York City attractions