Hyatt House Colorado Springs is a contemporary hotel in the scenic section of the Centennial State that borders mountains, valleys, plains and rivers. Our long list of activities starts outside with zoos and parks, farms and stables, rafting and railways or gorges and golf. Reach attractions with our free 5-mile radius shuttle, one of our many courteous amenities like 24/7 dining or our heated outdoor pool.
What Guests Love:
- Rooms that feel familiar: Open-air concept, living spaces divided by wood wall housings, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen HDTV and much more
- In the heart of our hometown: A unique community atmosphere with nearby malls, eateries, golf, parks, military bases and more
- Tasty dining: Enjoy free daily breakfast during your stay and evening food and drinks at H BAR
- Built for long trips: Extended-stay amenities include grocery services, newspapers and a Borrows and Residence program
- Soaring above expectations: Our hotel is less than 5 miles from Air Force Academy and less than 9 from Peterson Air Force Base
- Nearby wedding venues: The Professional Rodeo Hall of Fame and churches are within a mile. And we’re the place for your wedding group.